Cindy enjoys addressing small groups of business owners and sales professionals to share the insights she’s gained over the course of her career in the title industry building a successful title company that she started during the collapse of the housing bubble in 2007.
Here are some of the topics Cindy speaks to:
Tackling Challenges During Tough Times
- Why she chose to start her company during one of the most challenging times in real estate
- What principles she used during that time that she still applies to her management philosophy today
- The key personal and business principles every business owner should work on to prepare them to weather the next big storm
Marketing Your Service-based Business Online
- Why developing a brand personality online is so important for service-based businesses today
- Initiatives TitleSmart has taken on to build a powerful and recognizable brand (PR, radio, ads, social media, blogging, video)
- Guidelines for when and how to invest in marketing initiatives that move your business and your brand forward
It’s the Little Things
- How to get back to the basics of customer service
- How to build a staff that is really all about the customer
- How to ensure your service-based business continues to succeed in the future.